Sunday, September 18, 2011
MH610 2230 hrs 15 September 2011
Air Traffic Jam
Flight MH610 was delayed by about one hour. Cause of delay: air traffic congestion. That's the first time I hear of such. I wonder what it can be due to. Is it a common problem? The crew said that KLIA is not taking in any incoming flights with two flights from Singapore being rejected.
There was worry among the passengers with connecting flights in KLIA if we should miss our flight.
The delay was to be for 50 mins so we were allowed to disembark but the ground crew told us we had to return to the plane in 10 mins. We were having second thoughts about getting off but Erhan was hungry and I was thirsty so, we disembarked anyway for a quick bite at starbucks. Then the call came.
MH610 will be leaving at "ten fifteen", or was it "ten fifty"? My watch showed it was 2210 so I guessed it must be "ten fifty" so we bought our sandwich and drinks anyway.
As we were walking back to the Gate, the ground crew saw us and said to hurry or the plane will have to wait another half hour. Then she spoke into her intercom: 'Last two passengers found'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment