Sunday, September 18, 2011
MH006 KL to Frankfurt 15th to 16th September
Japanese neighbour:
The flight was not very eventful. Food was fine although the wet wipes were missing. I slept through the flight. Erhan was amazed I could sleep so well. I was kind of too but not that surprising for someone who can sleep with lights on almost every night. It has affected my sleeping habit. When it comes to sleeping I guess I have no respect for time and at times, place.
When I woke up from my sleep, I got friendly and talked to the guy beside me. Japanese guy who's into Judo. He's going to Germany to visit his friend and probably do some Judo. He told me Judo is not a sport in Japan. Wow.. it must be a way of life then. He said it's not healthy to train for Judo in Japan. It's very tough so he wanted to know how it's practiced in other countries.
This guy told me he's studying Clinical Psychology. When I joked that he could read minds he laughed and said. 'Oh.. Not yet. But I can if I'd known someone for about a month. My supervisor could do it at the first meeting.'
Then he told me his first degree was in philosophy...
Another reason for his trip to Germany... He asked me if I was going to munchen.. I didn't understand... Then I realised he's referring to Munich when he exclaimed, 'Oktoberfest! Beer! Beer! hahaha!!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment