The students went off to Wudang Mountains and I am taking this chance for a breather. A very long one indeed. Never mind shopping. I am enjoying this stay in the room watching Tudor, Big Bang Theory, msn, listening to some music (Gorillaz), reading Stieg Larsson's Millenium II. And more importantly in bed till 11. Bliss...
No different from a lazy weekend in Singapore. The past two weekends were filled with activities. City tour and Three Gorges Dam cruise.
Last night was Earth Hour and I thought I'd do my bit and switched off the lights and went for a walk. Then I got hungry and went to Greenery Cafe which didn't live up to it's name. The lights were on. But hunger prevailed and greed ruled. I bought more than I could eat... again.
Now to start packing up... oh and breakfast.
Last night's dream: I bought and rode a new scooter. I want.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment